Social management citizen culture and customer service
- Joint mass transit system construction that will match the reality of each region with a social, educational and cultural model aimed at generating a citizen culture based on values, behaviors, attitudes, languages, and responsibilities, in order to maintain a harmonious relation with the inhabitants and the surrounding community.
- Definition and implementation of educational programs aimed at educating the users and the community, with the basic premise of driving citizen coexistence within any transportation system, and spreading such culture to the metropolitan area.
- Shaping the customer service process for managing the relationship with stakeholders, effective communication with clients and propper management of all requirements within the Company.
- Generation of the DOFA diagnostic through its three components: educational, social and cultural, which will enable developing citizen culture.
- METRO’s experience in implementing the model is a benchmark.